Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day.

OK. I can't think of any other way to describe my first day except to say that I felt like I was thrown into an ocean and unable to come up for air until the end.

Haha, I know that sounds absolutely awful. It wasn't that awful. But kind of hard. What I'm trying to say is, it will take me a few days (hopefully just) to adjust to the pace.  I don't want to speak too soon and I don't want to doubt myself so early in the game. But that's all I shall say! I have to adjust.

I wrote two pieces. (I think I'm expected to write at least four per day.) And they suck. But it was my first day so, I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get better.

Retail Workers Still Get The Short End Of The Benefits Stick [STUDY]

STUDY: Consumers Turn To Home Health Care, Generic Drugs To Cut Rising Health Care Costs

No comments:

Post a Comment